Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I got the "blues"


Besides the master closet, the other room that is pretty much done is the dining room. This isn't the "reveal" but it's the first room that I was 100% sure about the paint color and it's about 80% complete.

First, the inspiration room from Emily Clark:

Here is the dining room shortly after moving in:


The brown was too dark and Keith and I both fell in LOVE with the Benjamin Moore Santorini Blue of the inspiration room.


The paint going on the wall! It was so light and refreshing. The bottom half and trim is BM Decorator's White.

I love the curtains in Emily's room, but I just couldn't bare to spend that much. I hunted fabric online and walked into target and found these! They were perfect and just the right price!

Here is an "in progress" photo from Barrett's birthday party:


Incredible what a little paint can do! Can't wait to completely finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment